The cottages at Parkview were built in 1937 and have been meticulously maintained retaining the original knotty pine interiors and fieldstone fireplaces located just 1/2 block from the city beach and Stearns Park. Jimmy's Beach House is a large beautifully maintained building holding 3 tastefully decorated apartments located on Ludington Ave. just 1 block from the city beach and Stearns Park. The Ferry St. house is a small cozy cottage style house located just 2 blocks from the city beach and Stearns Park. The cottages and rentals are all furnished with everything you will need on your vacation, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV with DVD players, all linens and towels, accommodating 2-9 people depending on the rental and all arranged in beautifully landscaped areas. Each rental has off street parking for your vehicle and boat parking is available on some rentals if requested in advance. Parkview's large shady deck has plenty of outdoor furniture and gas grills, Ferry St. has a smaller deck with a gas grill and Jimmy's Beach House has a small patio and back yard with gas grills all to enjoy a picnic, a good book, or just a relaxing break.
All Rentals are convenient to:
- Beach, Lighthouses, Breakwall, Playground, Mini Golf
- Downtown Shops, Movie Theatre, Restaurants and Entertainment
- Public Boat Ramp to Lake Michigan
- Public Tennis Courts and Baseball Diamonds
- Short Ride to Golf Courses, Horseback Riding, Historic White Pine Village.
- Close to Charter Boat Docks.